Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 8, 2010 Artist Entry: Amanda Friedman

I have no idea why I have never heard of Amanda Friedman, but I want to say that I am so glad that Paul told me about her! Friedman, a photographer from Los Angeles, shoots night photography. The very first image that I saw of hers were these beautiful trees...I don't even know what kind of trees they are but I want them to exist in my yard. The colors and organic texture and shapes of these winding trees are absolutely gorgeous. OK, enough about the trees. The images look like scenes from a movie I would love for it's cinematography. There isn't a lot of info about her, but her photography is really awesome. She really uses the ambient night light to paint her scenes.

For some reason I couldn't pull her images off her site, so here is her website: www.amandafriedman.com






No comments:

Post a Comment